Monday, November 12, 2007

Module 3

http://www.newmediajournal.us/current_events.htm
Above the E-zine Article
http://www.bloggernews.net/
Above the Blog News Website

I found that the E-zine article was definitly more professional than the Blog news website. The text was all formated exactly the same, to give the idea that the same person might have wrote the entire E-zine article but obviously that isn't the case. In the E-zine article there are dark professional colors, as to be taken seriously. As for the Blog news site it is light colored, and less professional looking yet it has serious topics.As far as finding these sites, the blognews was easier to find than the ezine.The blog was easier to read because it was easier for me to relate to the articles written.Both these links didnt cover the same issues.As I read from both these websites I felt that they were both credible and trustworthy.I still feel that a print issue of a newspaper is more credible than an enzine, just because print copies have been around longer than online issues.
I rate this research, with a 4 because I still feel this supports my thesis.

No comments: